About the job
SHL Technologies specializes in developing technology-driven solutions that create value for our partners. As an experienced contract manufacturer and original equipment manufacturer (OEM), we support customers in the medtech and industrial sectors with refined mechanical and electrical designs, as well as adept engineering services. By leveraging our professional global network, we assure seamless international operations.
SHL Technologies combines extensive industry knowledge with advanced manufacturing systems to provide forward-thinking solutions that comply with ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 standards. As a subsidiary of SHL Medical, we retain the fundamental commitment of incorporating entrepreneurial spirit and corporate strategy to deliver the highest-quality products and services.
STEC03 specializes in developing technology-driven solutions that create value for our customers. As an experienced contract manufacturer and original equipment manufacturer (OEM), we support customers in the industrial sectors with refined mechanical and electrical designs, as well as adept engineering services. Project engineer is a dedicated and experienced person provides a more tailored approach that can support our customers through the project lifecycle. As a bridge between customer and supportive departments from project feasibility, resources management, quality execution, to cost-reduction identification.
- Strong background in developing mechatronic devices at an industrial scale. With electrical experience would be an asset.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify root cause and resolve issue.
- Establish technical documents for project development.
- Familiar in CAD design (AutoCAD/Solidworks) is a plus.
- Familiar in ACCESS database (VBA/SQL) is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Modern & variety of culture working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies.
- Challenging assignments in a fast growing and innovative industry.
- Position in a dynamic, international team of highly skilled professionals.
- Various opportunities for personal and professional development within a global organization.
Interested in joining SHL Technologies and in supporting us with your expertise and personality? If you possess the required experience and qualifications and want the challenge of growing with our company, please submit your application including latest CV and all other relevant documents to our Talent Acquisition Department/Recruitment Team at RecruitTW@shl-group.com.Apply for this job