Mechatronics Assembly Technician
About the job
SHL Technologies specializes in developing technology-driven solutions that create value for our partners. As an experienced contract manufacturer and original equipment manufacturer (OEM), we support customers in the medtech and industrial sectors with refined mechanical and electrical designs, as well as adept engineering services. By leveraging our professional global network, we assure seamless international operations.
SHL Technologies combines extensive industry knowledge with advanced manufacturing systems to provide forward-thinking solutions that comply with ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 standards. As a subsidiary of SHL Medical, we retain the fundamental commitment of incorporating entrepreneurial spirit and corporate strategy to deliver the highest-quality products and services.
SHL Technologies provides manual, aided manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic high-speed assembly services in multiple shifts throughout the day. Assembly stations that use semi-automatic systems are designed with sophisticated sensors to ensure that output quality is independent of the operator. This guarantees consistent quality in sub-assemblies that progress down the assembly line.
- Mechanical assembly, adjustment, and test
- Knowledge of circuitry is preferred
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Machine, electronic, electric machinery background or experience in mechanical assembly is preferred
- Knowledge of basic 3D drawing (Ex: machining, circuitry)
- Competitive compensation package.
- Modern & variety of culture working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies.
- Challenging assignments in a fast growing and innovative industry.
- Position in a dynamic, international team of highly skilled professionals.
- Various opportunities for personal and professional development within a global organization.
Interested in joining SHL Technologies and in supporting us with your expertise and personality? If you possess the required experience and qualifications and want the challenge of growing with our company, please submit your application including latest CV and all other relevant documents to our Talent Acquisition Department/Recruitment Team at RecruitTW@shl-group.com.Apply for this job